SRS semi-hermetic compound two-stage screw compressor has 6 models with exhaust volume of 108-652 m³/h at 2960 rpm, suction temperature from -65 ℃ to -10 ℃, wide design voltage range (380 V, 440 V, etc.), applicable to various refrigerants such as R717, R404A, R507A, R410A. It is characterized by compact structure, small size, high-pressure ratio, low vibration. low noises during operation, high efficiency and environmental friendliness. The design slope ＞30° is applicable to vehicles like ships. The internal volume ratio can be chosen based on working conditions to ensure efficient and stable operation under different working conditions. Snowkey semi-hermetic compound two-stage screw compressors are widely used in food quick-freezing, drug and food freeze-drying, ultra low temperature refrigerated storage and ship refrigeration and other fields.
Features of SRS semi-hermetic compound two-stage screw compressor
- 5+7 best gear ratio combo; SRM "i" patented molded line; high intensity, high energy efficiency, and low noises
- New technology, max rotation speed of 5000 rpm, enhancing refrigeration capacity by 40 %
- Adopting a highly efficient sync variable frequency motor, which can regulate motor rotation speedbased on load changes, reduce operation power of the motor and raise its operating efficiency under low load
- Surrounding cooling with refrigerant oil and cooling by spraying coolant are employed for the motor as double cooling with high efficiency, to ensure long and efficient operation of the motor
- Male and female rotors are arranged vertically to prevent accumulation of refrigerant oil on the motor bottom and facilitate flowing of refrigerant around the motor to make it fully cooled and operate at high efficiency.
- The screw rotor is processed to micrometer precision with tight gearing, even stress and a long service life
- Highly precise and wear-resistant rolling bearing with a design service life of 80,000 h
- World unique explosion-proof device for energy regulation cylinder
- Built-in suction check valves with low resistance to prevent refrigerant oil backflow during downtime
- Optimized design of suction and exhaust air ways, low suction resistance and fully cooling of motor coils; little exhaust throttling loss and low energy consumption
- It adopts couplings with patented built-in rigid gear, featuring good correction capability in axial, radial and angular directions
Comparison of Exhaust Volumes of Semi-hermetic Compound Two-stage Screw Compressors
Application Scope of SRS Semi-hermetic Compound Two-Stage Screw